[rrd-users] Re: Disparit and/or expanded Y scales

Chris Milkosky cmilkosk at comcast.net
Thu Aug 14 01:14:39 MEST 2003

Could you convert the paging to a % of 50,000 or whatever you perceive
to be the max (if there is one)?  You could put that in a CDEF.  You'd
need to know what the max would be that you could ever page per second,
and I don't know if that's something you could get, let alone something
that would make sense to graph.  Of course,  if you don't normally see
more than 50,000, then you could use that as your max, and when you go
above it, your scale would just exceed 100%.

pagingrate/50000

Just a thought.

Chris