[rrd-users] RRDTool for Windows?

S.Rajesh Kannan rajesh at globytes.com
Fri Aug 15 04:56:01 MEST 2003

Hi,
We are using rrdtool on linux and solaris successfuly. It is working fine and we are able to plot different kinds of graphs. Now we are planing to implement RRDTOOL on Windows Operating System ( WinXP, NT, 2000 ). We are not able to find the downloads for windows os. Kindly send us the link where in we can download and install RRDTOOL on our Windows OS. Already we have install perl for windows and waiting for your valuable advice and help. Also kindly advice us in migirating the RRDTOOL which we have configure on Linux and Solaris to Windows.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
S.Rajesh Kannan