[rrd-users] Re: Graphing to STDOUT

S.Rajesh Kannan rajesh at globytes.com
Fri Aug 15 05:03:38 MEST 2003

Hi,

Now we are planing to implement RRDTOOL on Windows Operating System ( WinXP,
NT, 2000 ). We are not able to find the downloads for windows os. Kindly
send us the link where in we can download and install RRDTOOL on our Windows
OS. Already we have install perl for windows and waiting for your valuable
advice and help. Also kindly advice us in migirating the RRDTOOL which we
have configure on Linux and Solaris to Windows.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
S.Rajesh Kannan