[rrd-users] Re: Web server log (access_log)

Felipe Piccirilo piccirilo at gruponet.com.br
Tue Dec 2 21:01:14 MET 2003

Oh sure, I know that I can not use just rrdtool to get what I want.
I want to use rrdtool just to generate graphs.
I'm develloping a loganalizer in C and almost finished, it is analyzing 10 minutes data, update the rrd database and the C program give me a report of pages view(resouce) and something like that almost like webalizer.

I would like to know if someone had any expirience like that.

rrdtool is a great tool and the graphs that its made is very detailed for anything, I think that the limit is you creativity :-)

thanks anyway.

regards,