[rrd-users] Basic Query

Chitman Kaur chitmankaur at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 23 14:13:20 MET 2003

Hi All
I have noticed one thing... When I make a graph of 1 day I get the maximum range on the y axis as 500 m but when I make graph for one weeks time I get the maximum value on the y axis as 400m ... Why is this reducing... I know about the aggregation based on RRA's but still why is the value being shown reduced ..... because as far as I understand..... If I see a graph of a day and of a week then the maximum value should either be the same of the week's maximum value can be more.... but its opposite here.....
Thanks
Chitman