[rrd-users] Re: Basic Query

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Tue Dec 23 14:35:39 MET 2003

It is the average for that consolidation period.  If you want to see the peaks, add the WithPeak option.  The values (max) are stored even if you don't have the option enabled, but they are supressed from the graph.

Paul

>>> Chitman Kaur <chitmankaur at yahoo.com> 12/23/03 08:13AM >>>
Hi All
I have noticed one thing... When I make a graph of 1 day I get the maximum range on the y axis as 500 m but when I make graph for one weeks time I get the maximum value on the y axis as 400m ... Why is this reducing... I know about the aggregation based on RRA's but still why is the value being shown reduced ..... because as far as I understand..... If I see a graph of a day and of a week then the maximum value should either be the same of the week's maximum value can be more.... but its opposite here.....
Thanks
Chitman