[rrd-users] Re: Y-axis question

Dean Maluski djmaluski at n0ety.com
Fri Feb 21 11:52:57 MET 2003

Brandon Knitter wrote:

> I've been wondering the same.  Anyone have an answer for this?  I do not work
> on the base rrdtool code, so I don't know the difficulty in writing this.

Not sure if rthis is exactly what your looking for but might be modified
to your liking.
It can be found at link in my signature, Follow link backyard WX then
Graphs to view the sample.

/sbin/rrdtool graph /home/weather/wdir.png -s -86400 -h 150 -w 300  --alt-autoscale-max -u 360 -r -v "N     E     S     W     N" -t "Wind Direction dg" \
DEF:wdir=/home/weather/oww.rrd:wdir:AVERAGE LINE2:wdir#0000FF:"Wind Direction" 2>&1>/dev/null