[rrd-users] Re: graphing problem.

Cliff cliff at acsalaska.net
Sat Jan 4 04:07:08 MET 2003

Hi Laurie,

GL> Kuba,
GL> 1000m = 1 because m means milli.
GL> The graph is correct.

In the case of small amounts of traffic:
Yes....1 millibit per second may be technically correct.
However...  .001 bits per second makes better sense.

And in the case of system load values, which don't
really seem to have a valid unit defined.....
1 milli *whats* ?
millimystery units?

How can I make RRDTool present numbers that are
exactly what I see when I run top?
If top shows me a load average of .3 then I want
to see .3 and not 300 milli mystery units.

What area of the docs do I need to check to figure this out?