[rrd-users] Monthly totals...

Casper Kamp Casper at Cee-Kay.net
Sat Jan 4 23:23:10 MET 2003

Hi List,

Sorry that this question might have been asked before, but after
browsing the archive, I still couldn't find my answer.

We are running RRD Tool with the Cacti front end for some time now, and
are very please with it. We ranned for a few years MRTG before going to
the RRDTool.

But right now I like to have some information, that I was able to
extract quite easy from the MRTG logs (and some scripts are available on
the site) but I can't find any script or example for the RRD Database:

I like to get monthly totals of some traffic that we collect with cacti
in RRD database. It might be nice use them as GPRINTS, but I also like
to get them as plain tekst, to let some scripts calculate with them.

Any help is very appriciated, and again sorry for causing some deja-vu
for longtime list readers ;)

- Casper