[rrd-users] Re: The script is here, to view actual data trans fer in your RRD graphs

Imran @ eServers dot Biz imran at eservers.biz
Mon Jan 13 20:29:21 MET 2003

Emilian,

You should do your research before you start posting garbage on public
forums.
Go visit www.webhostingtalk.com and you'll find out more about or
company, and if you checked our site you will see that we DONT do
WEBHOSTING.
Therefore we are NOT resellers. By the way owning a server from any
provider, and selling webspace on it dosent make you a reseller it makes
you a webhost, you are only a reseller if you buy webspace from another
webhosting company to sell to your own clients.

Doh, whats the point of nameservers? Maybe you should look at ARINs
guideline for IP address alocations, and you will see that you are NOT
allowed to use IP address just to point a domain to, you must use
nameservers, (shared Ips) its called shortage of IP address's, on
another note you can mainly only use Ips for nameservers/ssl sites not
just for a SINGLE domain, and no provider out there will give you Ips
just to point your domain to.

You are so uneducated in the webhosting/dedicated server industry, you
should do research before opening that mouth of yours as you are
currently speaking a load of nonesense.

Imran