[rrd-users] Re: Changing line color

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Fri Jan 24 00:38:03 MET 2003

On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 06:19:45PM -0500, Vargas, Miguel wrote:

> > I do see the gaps.  From what I see on the graph, you are displaying
> > the red line between 09:15 (or so) and 18:15 (or so).
>
> It doesn't have to do with the time.  It has to do with when the data goes
> above 34000 that it's supposed to change color.

Your previous graph showes the green line going above the red line ...

> created with:
> DEF:in=my.rrd":In:AVERAGE
> CDEF:under=in,34000,LT,in,UNKN,IF
> CDEF:over=in,34000,GT,in,UNKN,IF
> HRULE:34000#0000ff
> LINE2:under#00ff00
> LINE2:over#ff0000
>
> Basically, I need to connect the green line with the red line.

Try an overlay.  Just draw the green line straight from the DEF,
then overlay the relevant portion with the red line.

HTH
Alex
--
Much of what looks like rudeness in hacker circles is not intended to give
offence. Rather, it's the product of the direct, cut-through-the-bullshit