[rrd-users] Problem with Graph created by cgi

b0fh b0fh at gmx.de
Sat Jan 25 19:23:14 MET 2003

Hi!

I have a small cgi script which uses rrdtool to create a graph about temperature readings of the last 24 hours. I think I have a problem with the graph-size:
When I tell rdtool to make the size 400x100 everything works fine. With 500x200 I often get only a blank frame with a red cross (I think Internet Exploder means that he can't load the image). I have to click reload several times to get an image this size...
Switching back to 400x100 works again..

What might be the problem?

Thanks