[rrd-users] Re: Problem with Graph created by cgi

b0fh b0fh at gmx.de
Mon Jan 27 16:36:01 MET 2003

Yes, the Graph takes some seconds to be generated, maybe 7 or so. The Graph
is not always available the first time. If not, it takes a few reloads, and
if I'm lucky I get it :) I also thought of a timeout, but don't know between
which components...

> Does the graph take a long time to be generated? Is the graph available
> when you first try to view it?
>
> Need more info to distinguish between an rrdtool issue or web
> server/browser issue.
>

> On Sat, 25 Jan 2003, b0fh wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > I have a small cgi script which uses rrdtool to create a graph about
temperature readings of the last 24 hours. I think I have a problem with the
graph-size:
> > When I tell rdtool to make the size 400x100 everything works fine. With
500x200 I often get only a blank frame with a red cross (I think Internet
Exploder means that he can't load the image). I have to click reload several
times to get an image this size...