[rrd-users] Re: rrdtool alarm integration

Sean Knox sean.knox at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 31 01:25:25 MET 2003

fyi, there is work going on to achieve just that. One such project is
APAN (http://apan.sourceforge.net) which creates pipes nagios plugin
result data (i.e., ping results or disk space) to RRDs and allows
viewing of the results from the Nagios web GUI. However, it's not simple
to get working cohesively. Another option is utilizing Nagios' built in
perfdata (http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/perfdata.html)

Sean