[rrd-users] Rateup ERROR, mrtg crashes. Only does this with RRD.

Boulytchev, Vasiliy vboulytchev at coinfotech.com
Thu Jul 3 16:39:27 MEST 2003

Ladies and Gents,
	I keep getting this in my logs/screen, and RRD crashes randomly,
once every 2 days.  First I thought it was the backup locking the files,
but no, backup is not touching my rrd files.  Any suggestions?

Rateup ERROR: /usr/local/mrtg-2/bin/rateup found
cos-switch3.coinfotech.com_fa0_21's log file was corrupt or not in
sorted order:
time: 1056115800.

Rateup WARNING: /usr/local/mrtg-2/bin/rateup The backup log file for
cos-switch3.coinfotech.com_fa0_21 was invalid as well