[rrd-users] Re: something missing ..

raptor raptor at tvskat.net
Wed Jul 16 14:11:50 MEST 2003

|This is a rant.  Stop reading now if you don't want to know.
]- hmm.. sorry i found my error...  i was storing random number betwwen 1..100, but forgot that 'cause I use COUNTER they has to be progressivly increasing.. i.e. the next number should be bigger than previous one..

>RRDtool is a specific tool which you should have chosen to do a certain
task.  What you are doing now is complain loudly that rrdtool does not
do what you think it should do.  That is the opposite world!

]- i was just asking where is my error, not complaining :"|

sorry again...