[rrd-users] change data values in database

Stefan Hotz stefan.hotz at zurich.com
Mon Jul 21 10:50:54 MEST 2003

Hi

Is it possible to change the values which are already stored in the
database ( or delete some values from a particular time ). I have some
peaks in my graph. I know I can prevent that with the max parameter, but
for some particular application I can not set the value ( very wide range
from Bytes to MBytes )   I have read the archive but it seems that even
with the xport and restore feature I can not change any values.

Thanks

stefan