[rrd-users] Re: front-end to monitor by snmp and scripts

Alejandro D. Garin linuxero2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 20:05:24 MEST 2003

On Tuesday 10 June 2003 14:43, Daniel Magnuszewski wrote:
> Alejandro,
>
> Does this front-end allow you to grab statistics from multiple devices and
> graph them together? If this is true, I'm very interested in not only
> testing and using this, but also helping with development. Thanks.

Hi Dan:

Yes, you can select multiple devices with one variable (for example four
interfaces of two differentes devices and graph then together)
Check this url for an example of this...
	http://aleg.freeshell.org/example.gif

The frontend will support graphs of one device and multiple variables ( for
example server-eth0 -> Bytes In and Bytes Out)

( I am CC the list for information to another interested users )

Alejandro