[rrd-users] Feb 28th problem

Dean Maluski djmaluski at n0ety.com
Sun Mar 2 07:30:57 MET 2003

I've been graphing TV transmitters for several months with this setup of
rrd database. With a breakdown of 4 graphs. Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and
Yearly. All has been fine until today. The X-axis on my Monthly graphs
shows two weeks worth of days. I expect this will go back to week 05/
week 06/ week 07 as usual after a few days. I suspect it got confused by
the 28 days of Feb. Does this sound like a correct assumption?
It looks like my monthly graph has a month's worth of data. It's just
the X-axis marking that got messed up.

RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:1:288 \
RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:3:672 \
RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:6:1344 \