[rrd-users] VLAN Traffic monitoring

del Prado, Rodrigo rprado at broadnet.es
Wed Mar 5 11:09:36 MET 2003

Hi all,

       I want to monitor Vlans traffic on a Cisco 3660. Vlans are on
interface FastEthernet0/0 and I can see its traffic with "sh vlans" but
I can´t get this data with snmp, which oid points to these vlans? As I
think vlans are on new indexes, but the only indexes that the has are
the physical interfaces. Snmp is activated on interface FastEthernet
(and all other interfaces), but I don´t know if I have to configure
someting else?  The IOS version is 12.1(5)T7. Any help would be
appreciated, thanks in advance and sorry for my english.

Regards,

Rodrigo del Prado

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- Size: 3k (3666 bytes)