[rrd-users] mrtg-rrd problem

Rogelio Quintanilla Tamez rquintanilla at softhome.net
Thu Mar 13 23:56:37 MET 2003

Hi folks,
I'm trying to configure mrtg-rrd.cgi, but the script can not execute
correctly:
I'm using latest version of rrd-tool and mrtg-rrd. The web server is
Apache 2.0.43

Already:
- Collected info on rrd-tool
- Edited mrtg-rrd.cgi to read my mrtg CFG file.
- Installed the script on cgi-bin path of apache2

When I try to access via: http://servername/cgi-bin/mrtg-rrd.cgi/target.html

I get this error:

-------------------------

  Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator,
rogelio.quintanilla at corp.terralycos.com and inform them of the time the
error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused
the error.

Apache/2.0.43 Server at servername Port 80

Does anyone had this kind of problem? You know. I really don't know much
about cgi stuff...

Any help will be really appreciated...

Best regards...

Rogelio