[rrd-users] Re: Newbie problem

Chughtai, Haris Haris.Chughtai at attcanada.com
Mon Mar 17 15:10:18 MET 2003

Check your data source type....keep in mind that counter is something that
continuously increments and  if DS is definied as counter than RRDtool will
calculate the differences. Also, RRDtool needs to divide the difference by
the amount of time lapsed. That's the reason you are getting such a low
values.....try to change your DS type and it will be ok.

-Haris