[rrd-users] Re: zig zag graph

Serge Maandag serge.maandag at staff.zeelandnet.nl
Fri Mar 21 13:29:44 MET 2003

Hmm,

This does not sound like a known issue to me.

I believe the options should be comma seperated.
Are you sure you don't have some Options[_], Options[^] or Options[$] in
your config file?

Is the mib value you're logging a 32 or 64 sample? Those are the only
ones on which rrdtool can detect a wrap.

Serge.