[rrd-users] Re: RRD History

Max Kipness mkipness at geniant.com
Sat May 3 16:04:44 MEST 2003

Thanks for the info. I've created some new RRD databases with this
configuration. I do see one negative however. The RRD files now take
3.3mb instead of 97k. Not too bad though.
Does anybody know if there is a way to change the RRA configuration in
existing databases? I looked at the tune command but I don't think this
will do it.

Max

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- Size: 2k (2532 bytes)