[rrd-users] help with remstats

David IMANACHE imanache at univ-mlv.fr
Wed May 7 10:09:23 MEST 2003

Hi everybody!

I'm a new user of remstats and i have some problems to configure it. I'm
working with Debian and i've installed all remstats packets . I've also
installed remstats-servers packet on the remote station i want to graph.
I've read the installation guide but when i'm executing "new-ping-hosts"
i've got:
ERROR: get_ip: couldn't find IP number for      desc
"remote_machine-name" host
ERROR: get_ip: couldn't find IP number for      group  "my_group"
ERROR: get_ip: couldn't find IP number for      ip      "remote_machine_ip"

What did i forget? Is anybody could help me?
Thanks in advance
David