[rrd-users] Re: rrdtool - RRDtool shows some *millions* - followup? - RESOLVED

dmahler at telcordia.com dmahler at telcordia.com
Thu May 22 17:33:54 MEST 2003

Serge
yes... this is it.  I was misinterpreting milli vs mega. geez... I need
more caffeine...

I then played a bit with "units" and other parameters (from other mailing
list posts).

Now that I know about mllli for <1, then this is in fact a better way to
graph it.   now I only have my user(s) educations to worry about (people
are "seeing" mega, even though it is a small "m")

sigh... every day something new .....

much thanks

Don M

-snip-