[rrd-users] Re: Does min, max and rigid option combination cause a speed up?

Németh László Laszlo.Nemeth at netvisor.hu
Mon May 26 17:02:43 MEST 2003

I think you are not right since it can be like this:

dont_calculate_min=0
dont_calculate_max=0
cur_max
cur_min

if --rigid is set then
    if --upper-limit is set then
        cur_max=upper-limit
        dont_calculate_max=1
    fi

    if --lower-limit is set then
        cur_min=lower-limit
        dont_calculate_min=1
    fi
fi

if dont_calculate_max==0 or dont_calculate_min==0 then
     iterate_on_values_calculate_minmax
fi

br,
Laszlo