[rrd-users] Re: RRD on Linux monitoring Windows Perfmon

List Subscriber list1 at applied-linux.com
Thu May 29 00:06:41 MEST 2003

Thanks all. Looks like I'm actually gonna try the NSClient, hehe, I took a
look at it a while ago, but I was hoping there was something cleaner then
installing an agent on all of the win2k machines.

In regards to the windows SNMP, I walked the entire tree: host, system,
ip, tcp, udp, and physical branches, and I have not been able to find the
equivalent performance statistics. If you know of any way to push the
windows perfomance counters into its SNMP service, let me know. the MS
Mib's have not been to helpful thus far, but MS SNMP is not my forte.

PS

My sincerest apologies for sending off a heavily quoted message. Hit the
send button without thinking.