[rrd-users] Re: RRD on Linux monitoring Windows Perfmon

List Subscriber list1 at applied-linux.com
Thu May 29 21:22:17 MEST 2003

Hey all, just wanted to thank you for your help. I know the questions
weren't RRD specific, so I appreciate your patience. After a few tough
decisions, I decided to go with a set of Win2k performance MIBs available
at:

http://www.wtcs.org/snmp4tpc/snmp4w2k.htm

I've been against installing 3rd party "free" windows applications that do
not disclose source (but thats another topic for another day . . .), but
this set of OIDs allows me to snmpget/snmpwalk the data into my rrd files.
For any of you that are monitoring a mix of unix and linux, I think you
might find this fairly helpful.

It interfaces with the existing windows MIB, and