[rrd-users] Graph Language

Felipe Piccirilo piccirilo at gruponet.com.br
Thu Nov 6 12:30:10 MET 2003

Hi,

	I would like to change de horizontal labels to portuguese but seens that doesn't work.

	Look, I try to change what look to be the variables in the source and recompile rrdtool; try to set pt_BR in function locale in source; try to set it on OS setting LANG=pt_BR and try to export a LC_TIME that I found specificatinons on web but do not work to.

	I'm using a Linux OS based on Conectiva 6 and other with RedHat 8 distributions with kernel 2.2 and 2.4 respectively.

Is there anybody to give me some tip?

thanks

regards

Felipe Piccirilo.