[rrd-users] Re: Timestamp MAX/MIN value

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Thu Nov 6 18:25:05 MET 2003

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 05:42:15PM +0100, Stephan Harren wrote:

> is there an easier way to find out the timestamps of MAX-/MIN-values without
> using bash or something than the one I found (see below)?

If you're not afraid of working with beta code, try the developers
release.  Have a look at VDEF and what it can do.  I guess this is
what you're looking for.

Unfortunately I have not enough spare time at the moment (and in the
past year for that matter) to actively work on the code.  Maybe you
can pick it up from where I left.

cheers,
Alex
--