[rrd-users] question on newbie rrdtool user

Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães leolistas at solutti.com.br
Thu Nov 13 00:46:37 MET 2003

    Hello Guys,

    i'm a happy mrtg user for some years. But in one of my MRTG configs, i
have too many targets. Running all the targets is taking more than 5
minutes. I'm thinking on learning some new stuff and start using rrdtool.

    Well, in fact i've already installed rrdtool and have generated some
.rrd files using mrtg for colleting the data. But now I need to generate
graphs based on the .rrd files.

    That's where I'm stucked ....... how can I generate graphics, just like
mrtg ones, based on the .rrd files ???

    Sincerily,
    Leonardo Rodrigues