[rrd-users] Re: REPOST #3 updates periodically doing nothing

Alvaro Cornejo alvaro.cornejo at glenayre.com
Wed Oct 8 17:33:43 MEST 2003

Hi Michael

I had a similar problem with MRTG and found that the data files were corrupted.
The workarround I found is to delete the data file (previous backup) and
recreate it again. I then do a "merge" of the data from both files

The problem is that sometimes the merge does not work and thus, all historical
data is lost...

Hope this gives you a hint

Regards

Alvaro