[rrd-users] RE : MRTG / RRDTOOL update problem

Stephen Demailly stephen.demailly at thales-is.com
Mon Oct 13 13:08:35 MEST 2003

Dear all,

Thanks you for your answers, of course the message is self explanatory, but
the problem is why rrdtool pretends have to update the information twice
within the second, as my polling occurs only once a MINUTE ?

Cheers,

Stephen Demailly

Responsable du Groupe Architecture & Support Infrastructure
Département DSO/DIM/ONS
Thales Informations Systems

Tél. : 33 (0)1 55 22 69 84
Fax : 33 (0)1 55 22 67 67