[rrd-users] RRGrapher issues

Greg Dickinson gdickinson at logistasolutions.com
Thu Sep 18 15:10:34 MEST 2003

Hello all,
I realize that this is not a support list for RRGrapher :-) but I
figure there's probably more than one user here that's using it.

I have installed the latest version of RRGrapher.cgi on a RH9 box with
Perl 5.8.0 and Apache 2.  On advice from the author, I have put the CGI
in a location that does not use mod-perl.  This got the logo on the
front page to display :-) but I can't seem to generate any graphs.  If I
choose the database and data to graph, I just get a broken image link up
top that has an ALT tag of "[what you asked for]".  I get the same
results if I try to graph to a GIF.

Anyone out there seen this, that can give me a gentle nudge in the
right direction? :-)

TIA,

Gregory B. Dickinson, CNE CCNA
Systems Engineer