[rrd-users] ANNOUNCE: RRGrapher-1.032 released (was "Re: RRGrapher issues")

Dave Plonka plonka at doit.wisc.edu
Thu Sep 18 22:50:40 MEST 2003

RRD users,

Greg and I corresponded about the problems he reported below while
trying to get RRGrapher-1.026 working with mod_perl.

As a result, I've just produced a new RRGrapher release which I think
will work with mod_perl.  I've included the announcement below.

Dave

----- Forwarded message from Dave Plonka <plonka at doit.wisc.edu> -----