[rrd-users] Re: RRGrapher issues

Greg Dickinson gdickinson at logistasolutions.com
Thu Sep 18 15:34:00 MEST 2003

I thought of that after my original post.  Unfortunately, there is
*nothng* in the error log to help me, at all. :-/

>>> "Serge Maandag" <serge.maandag at staff.zeelandnet.nl> 9/18/2003
8:27:48 AM >>>
Either your browser is getting a wrong reference to an image, or the
image does not exist.
Check the error-log of your webserver to see if RRGrapher complains
about not being able to write an image to disk.

Serge.