[rrd-users] Re: rrdtool core file

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Thu Apr 8 13:12:43 MEST 2004

Andras Horvai zei:

> Apr  8 08:06:06 traffic grsec: signal 11 sent to (rrdtool:8676)
> UID(1002) EUID(1002), parent (php4:13932) UID(1002) EUID(1002)

Signal 11 could be a software bug.

But you MUST investigate your hardware as it also  is a common indicator
of faulty hardware. If any other application gives Signal 11 errors as
well I think it will be quit safe to blame your hardware. (Start with your
RAM!)

Hugo.

hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org               http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
  for they are subtle and quick to anger.