[rrd-users] Re: wrong values when graphing with RRD

Fernando Nieto fnieto at satec.es
Wed Apr 21 12:11:59 MEST 2004

I see Alex, maybe you are right, but, forget about the maximums then, why
the graph line value -forget the legend- is that one?, this is not the MAX
but the AVERAGE, isn't it?
And, how can these two attached images be explained?, both are identically
generated but -h and -w option, why if there is two graphs :((

and thank you again for your help Alex

fernando

-- Type: image/gif
-- Size: 6k (6490 bytes)