[rrd-users] Re: Question on rrdtool graph PRINT function

ciaran deignan ciaran.deignan at netcelo.com
Fri Aug 6 10:31:49 MEST 2004

Hi Didier,

I'm in the process of doing just about the same thing as toy ;)

The 0x0 is the size of the image generated!
rrdtool graph always displays the size of the image it generates, it
even says so in the man page:

NOTE on Return Values
Whenever *rrdgraph* gets called, it prints a line telling the size of
the gif it has just created to STDOUT. This line looks like this:
XSIZExYSIZE.

Have fun,
Ciaran