[rrd-users] Re: how to get a step of 60

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Thu Aug 19 11:56:59 MEST 2004

On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 11:11:26AM +0200, Cristian Ghezzi wrote:

> Finally, Alex is not mad at you for your legitimate question, he is just
> still upset with me for my recent messages about the "unexpected"
> behaviour of the "GAUGE + MAX" option, which is a matter still
> unresolved. So, don't let him scare you and keep asking questions. :-)

Bullshit.  Your matter is resolved from response number one.  You just
won't believe the answer you got, for whatever reason.  I don't care.

More bullshit:

quote: "I found the behaviour of rrdtool when using the MAX CF to be
misleading to say the least."

This is not a question.  This is a statement and it is based on wrong
assumptions.

"peaks are filtered" is just as wrong.

You didn't get it, you don't get it and because you still do not
believe me you will not get it in the future.