[rrd-users] Re: What kind of data is stored?

Arthur koka at anvetex.nl
Fri Dec 10 10:51:36 MET 2004

I'll explain a bit further.
I'm creating a parser for MRTG.cfg files.
(The same files who are used by the routers2.cgi util)

Now I have counters (e.g. a firewall rule counter) and some traffic
measurements.
routers2.cgi seems to know when to multiply data by 8 for plotting traffic
data.
I was wondering how routers2.cgi determines this.
But it seems there is not way of doing this, right?
Maybe I should just look for the word 'traffic' in the description...

Well.. thanks anyway!