[rrd-users] Re: resize question

Robin Elfrink elfrink at introweb.nl
Fri Dec 10 14:59:04 MET 2004

http://brouwen.nl/~robin/picture1.png

> rrdtool graph picture2.png --start end-30d \
> 	DEF:a=resize.rrd:ds0:AVERAGE LINE1:a#FF0000

http://brouwen.nl/~robin/picture2.png

Both show the same.

Now I created one the same as picture1.png, but from the original rrd.
http://brouwen.nl/~robin/notresized.png

The overlap in data (ie. the last two weeks) shows the same (except it
scales different), but the new one lacks data from before two weeks ago.
And that is what I am looking for. To copy the 30 minute data from
before two weeks ago, into the enlarged 5 minute data RRA.

Robin