[rrd-users] Re: resize question

Robin Elfrink elfrink at introweb.nl
Fri Dec 10 15:04:46 MET 2004

Robin Elfrink wrote:

> The overlap in data (ie. the last two weeks) shows the same (except it
> scales different), but the new one lacks data from before two weeks ago.
> And that is what I am looking for. To copy the 30 minute data from
> before two weeks ago, into the enlarged 5 minute data RRA.

Another little extra info on why I want this:

I want to be able to view, for example, week 8 of 2004. If I do that
now, I get a graph that looks like blokkendoos. I enlarged the 5 minute
RRA, so in a year I'll get a nice graph for week 8 of 2005. But I want
to be able to view week 8 of 2004 NOW.

If I just do the resize, week 8 of 2004 will give me an empty graph,
where the blokkendoos is not nice but will do better than an empty graph.

Robin