[rrd-users] RRDCGI.exe setup on IIS

Pavleck, Jeremy Jeremy.Pavleck at capella.edu
Fri Dec 10 18:19:52 MET 2004

Hello Gang,
 I'm tryin to implement RRDTool to automate someone of our graphing
duties, and would love to use RRDCGI.exe on IIS to help process graphs.
I seem to be running into a problem getting it to work though.
 I've added it as an application, gave it an extension, configured a
test webpage as shown on the manual page, and attempted to run it.

 I either receive the error:
"CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set
of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:
"ERROR: expected a filename"

Or if I tweak things a bit, I receive nothing at all - does anyone have
a quick how-to on installing this on Windows and IIS? I'd be forever in
your debt!

Thanks in advance,
  Jeremy

Jeremy Pavleck
System Administrator - Systems Management
IT Operations

Direct Line: 612-977-5881
Toll Free: 1-888-CAPELLA ext. 5881
Fax: 612-977-5053