[rrd-users] RRD as a granular database

Holman, Jonathan D. Jonathan.Holman at ws.edu
Mon Feb 9 21:51:17 MET 2004

Hello all,
	I have been tasked with determining if in fact RRDtool can be
made to store a years worth of data, not summarized.  We need to be able
to pick a week and pull a graph of the week up representing that data
(non-summarized).  I've searched the archives, and the documentation,
yet the closest information I could find describe changing the step
granularity.  This I suspect would change the summarization, and we need
the granularity.  If this tool is what we will need for this please let
me know.  Also if you would be so kind as to give a few quick pointers
as to how best to get there, I would appreciate the help.
Thank you
-Jonathan