[rrd-users] Newbie a bit confused and needs help

Moyaze Shivji moyaze at mail.bada-bing.org.uk
Fri Feb 20 12:02:38 MET 2004

Hi there

I am trying to use RRD to to graphically represent data on a daily,
weekly, monthly and yearly basis.

I have basically configured RRD to take samples of data (data is extracted
from a external perl script) every 3 minutes. Now this is okay for the
daily graph. But I want to collect data for the weekly graph to show
avaeragly the data collected every week, month and over the past year.

My question is how do I create graphs using the same RRD database for
weekly, monthly and yearly periods.

Any advice and help would be much appreciated.

Thanks