[rrd-users] One area printed over another

Benni Graf 992571 at gmx.de
Sat Jan 3 23:56:23 MET 2004

Hi!

Right now I'm learning how to produce some nice graphs with rrdtool and
  it's pretty amazing, but a problem came up:

I want to print two Areas in one Graph: One with used Disk Space and
another one with free Disk Space.

Currently I've got more used than free Disk Space, so everything is
fine, because i've written the AREA-command for the used Disk Space
before the AREA-command for the free Disk Space.

But if there is more free Disk Space than used, the Area of the free
Disk Space is printed over the Area of the used Disk Space, so i cannot
see the used Space-Area.

Surely this is not a big Problem in this example (who needs to see free
and used Disk Space at once? ;-) ), but i think in other cases it could
be a problem...

So can you help me?

BTW: You can see the Graphs and the "Source-Code" here:
http://benni.homelinux.net/rrd/graph/index.php

Nice Greetings,
Benni Graf.

--