[rrd-users] Re: One area printed over another

Stephan Harren sh at abovenet.de
Sat Jan 3 23:57:09 MET 2004

I'd propose to stack the values onto each other. Sometimes a good idea
is also to display a percentage, so you'll always end up with 100 (if
you stacked both values). Not really necessary because if you don't,
you'll end up with the max amount of free space on your disk, just a
question of taste.

SO, my solution would be to STACK both values with different coulours.

HTH,

Stephan

--
Stephan Harren