[rrd-users] Re: One area printed over another

David OBrien dobrien at naccrra.org
Sun Jan 4 04:32:30 MET 2004

I agree the stack method works very well I am using it at

http://www.naccrraware.net/cluster/totals.php

graphing memory usage.. But can someone write a CDEF that would
show how to place the larger value behind the smaller value in a
non-stack situation like this...

http://www.naccrraware.net/cluster/weekly.png

I have played with it a bunch and can't quite figure it out.

-Dave